OnePlus Zen Mode App helps you to put your phone down. Set a time and then start Zen Mode. During this, you can better focus on the current things without any disturbance from the phone. Plus, you can’t open apps, send text messages, change settings, or do most other smartphone functions.
Set a time, and then activate Zen Mode. During this, you can better focus on the current things without bothering with your mobile phone. But don’t worry, you can still answer calls, make emergency calls, and take photos.
Download latest update of OnePlus Zen Mode App:
[Update: June 27, 2022]
Furthermore, the changelog for this new OnePlus Zen Mode update reveals that it optimizes certain issues and bugs to enhance user experiences. One thing to note is that the latest update of the app is compatible with all OnePlus phones running OxygenOS 11 or later.
- Optimized issues and general bugs to improve user experience.
Although this is an early rollout, if you haven’t got this latest release on your OnePlus smartphone yet, don’t worry. We suggest you wait for a few hours as the company will gradually expand the availability of this new OnePlus Zen Mode app to more models.
OnePlus ZenMode App Features:
- Let you record your daily Zen moments and review your progress towards concentration and focus.
- You can make emergency calls and take photos on ZenMode.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com