The way so many Android-supported apps are connected with the Google Play platform is a big part of what makes it so helpful. Google recently jointly release October 2022 update for Play Services, Play Store, and “Google Play system updates” into one section.
However, the Google Play October 2022 update brings some critical fixes, change improvements, new features for the Google Play Store, and last but not system management for the Android TV and other devices.
In addition to this, the update includes bug fixes for system management on Television and a new reminder popup for an upcoming system update. The company enhances network use and device performance using the Google Play System October 2022 update for enhanced system management.
After releasing Google Play Services 40.22 version, Android users will start seeing the modifications to the Android TV platform and the system management services. However, for further enhancement and optimization, Google will bring Play Store 32.5 version to Android users.
Below you can check the complete changelog:
- [TV] Bug fixes for system management & diagnostics-related services.
Google Play Store
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allow faster and more reliable downloads and installation.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes, and improvements to security, stability, and accessibility.
- Updates to system management services that improve device performance, and network usage.
- [TV] A reminder dialog for pending system updates has been added.
Users need to launch the Setting option on the smartphone, from the Security and Privacy tab, and click on the Updates options. Here you get the Google Play System update option, simply hit the Download and Install tab.