Samsung’s Always On Display is one of the awesome features available on Galaxy smartphones. It’s accessible by the lock screen settings in Galaxy devices to let users be updated with some information such as time, date, battery, notifications, and others without opening the device.
This AOD feature also makes sure not to consume additional battery while keeping the Widget on the screen. In addition, it has handy notification customization options, various widget styles, screen orientation support, and more. Even so, Samsung continuously enhances it to retain the flawless experience.
- Samsung Always On Display – V22.214.171.124 – 37MB
- Fixed a phenomenon in which the AOD could not be seen intermittently or it stopped briefly.
- This phenomenon may occur when customers who have downloaded Goodlock try to set many different clocks through the ClockFace feature.
Get the latest Samsung Always On Display app
Just Tap to Show AOD:
- Tap only when necessary to view the clock and other useful information
- You can choose to show AOD always while the screen is off, or only during set times
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display
Variety of Clock Styles:
- Clock Style: Digital clock, analog clock, world clock, Edge clock, calendar, image
- Moving AGIF can also be set for the AOD screen
- Setting route: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Clock style
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from the Theme Store
- Decorate your very own AOD screen using various themes
- Adjust the brightness to four different levels
- Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the moment you need it
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Auto-brightness
- Now AOD has a landscape view too
- Rotate your device to the desired orientation
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Screen orientation
Note-Certain features may not be supported on some models.
*Last updated on March 11, 2023