Samsung Health provides core features to keep up your body fit and healthy. It will record and analyze your daily activities and habits to help maintain a successful diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. It helps to create a balanced lifestyle pattern by recording a variety of information like your food, caffeine, and water intake details.
Samsung has updated its Health app to version 6.21.2.007. This update has a size of 53.22MB and brings a new feature to invite your friends in contacts in the together tab and various bug fixes.
* Enhanced exercise tracking
– You can set interval training targets (Running/Cycling) and get information about your heart rate recovery, Percent VO₂ max and Sweat loss.
* Improved multi-device experience
– Watch will provide heart rate data when exercise is started on phone
* Walking exercise supports VO₂ max
* Various bug fixes and improvements applied.
Samsung Health protects your private health data securely. All Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016, Knox enabled Samsung Health service will be available.
Please be noted that Knox-enabled Samsung Health service will not be available from rooted mobile.