Samsung One UI Home is a free personalization app exclusively for Galaxy devices. It’s also elegantly designed with streamlined icons and a homepage and app interface that’s perfect for Galaxy smartphones and tablets.
Indeed, the Galaxy system launcher, One UI Home, comes with a simple yet beautiful screen layout, customized thumbnails, and home screens, and apps that fit well with Galaxy devices. For all Galaxy devices, you may come across a Samsung Home UI that looks great with new features.
Download the latest update of the Samsung One UI Home App:
Samsung One UI Home — “One UI 4.1”
- Download the latest One UI Home 13.1.07.3 – June 27, 2022
- Download One UI Home 13.1.05.21
- Download One UI Home 13.1.05.5
- Download One UI Home 13.1.03.3
Samsung One UI Home — “One UI 3”
[Update: June 27, 2022]
Recently, Samsung started rolling out a new update for One UI Home with version 13.1. The latest update of Samsung One UI Home comes with an installation package of 14.18 MB. Users can install the update using their personal data as the size of the update is very small.
According to the information, the latest update brings general improvements for Galaxy devices. Apart from minor bug fixes, this package includes improvements to various optimization functions for a better user experience. This update compatibility is only for Galaxy devices running Android 12-based One UI 4.1/One UI 4.0 or below.
Samsung One UI Home App Features:
- Use Full-screen gestures on the Home screen.
- You can hide the Navigation buttons at the bottom of the Home screen and quickly switch between apps using gestures. Now, enjoy an even bigger Home screen.
- Lock the Home screen layout after rearranging app icons.
- This can prevent pages from being added and app icons from being repositioned or removed by accident.
- To lock the Home screen layout, go to Home screen settings, then turn on Lock Home screen layout.
- Touch and hold an app icon or widget.
- You can quickly access the App info or Widget settings screen without going through multiple menus.
- We recommend users install/update apps through official platforms like Google Play Store.
- Install the App file at your own risk.
- APK credits – APKMirror.com