SmartThings App is Samsung’s central app for controlling all smart home devices installed in your home. With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices more quicker and easier. This is why Samsung keeps pushing a new update for the SmartThings App.
Accordingly, no matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances such as refrigerators, wine cellars, washers, dryers, oven ranges, dishwashers, cooktops, robot vacuums, air conditioners, air purifiers, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
Recently, Samsung rolled out a new update for the SmartThings app. This new update order to provide you with better service, some features have been improved in the new version.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
- Samsung SmartThings App – v188.8.131.52
- Samsung SmartThings App – APK File
- Samsung SmartThings App – Google Play
[Update: 17 January 2023]
In order to provide users with better service, the company has improved some features in the new version.
- Supports ‘Matter’, the new Smart Home connectivity standard.
- The new “Explore” section will help you get the most out of SmartThings by showcasing new features and products. (“Menu” tab > “Explore” section)
- All Android devices support the ‘Search for unknown tags near you’ feature. (‘Menu’ tab > ‘SmartThings settings’)