Tesla iOS app is getting a new update which is bringing Apple Shortcuts support on board. Eventually, the latest app build will enable users to perform and manage several operations by simply commanding the virtual assistant – Siri.
“Access your vehicle controls and climate from the Apple Shortcuts app”
Notably, this is one of the latest moves from Tesla to adapt to Apple’s device ecosystem. Adding more, the list of shortcuts that Tesla can now perform are as follows:
- Unlocking and locking the Tesla
- Starting and stopping preconditioning
- Starting and stopping charging
- Opening and closing the trunk, frunk, and charge port
- Enabling and disabling both Sentry Mode and Dog Mode