Ducati Panigale V4
Italian motorcycle brand Ducati has launched its new flagship Superbike “Ducati Panigale V4 SP” in India at a starting price of Rs. 36.07 lakh. ex-showroom.
The new Panigale V4 SP is almost identical to the Panigale V4 in design, but in reality, it is much more lighter and premium.
Here are 5-key features of the new Ducati Panigale V4 SP:
1. It features a unique color scheme: Winter Test livery in matt black with bright red details and exposed brushed aluminum fuel tank.
2. The new Panigale V4 SP is equipped with Carbon fiber wings, adjustable rider footpegs in aluminum, carbon fiber heel guard, Carbon fiber wheels, and carbon fiber mud-guard. All of the carbon fiber parts make the new Panigale V4 SP weighs only 172 kg(dry).
3. It features clip-on handlebars, Racing style handle grips, an Ohlins steering damper, an Ohlins quick shifter, traction control, wheelie control, engine brake control, launch control, riding modes, and power modes.
4. The Panigale V4 SP is equipped with Ohlins Smart EC 2.0 electronic suspensions. The braking is done by the 2 x Ø330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 calipers, 4-piston, Cornering ABS in the front and Ø245 mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper with Bosch Cornering ABS in the rear.
5. It is powered by a 1103cc BS-VI compliant engine that produces 214.21bhp of maximum power @ 13,000rpm and 124 Nm of maximum Torque @ 9,500 rpm. It is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission.
Join us on Telegram for more updates