Kawasaki has unveiled the 2022 Ninja ZX-6R in the international market. The New Ninja ZX-6R has received a new color scheme and new graphics. It also received some additional features such as,
- Assist & Slipper clutch
- Optimized ergonomics with the 5-position adjustable clutch lever
- Multi-function LCD screen
- Pressed-aluminum perimeter frame
- Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS)
- Selectable power modes combined with Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)
- Class-leading SHOWA suspension
The new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is available in the international market at a starting price of $10,499. Kawasaki offers the new ZX-6R in two different color options.
METALLIC MATTE TWILIGHT BLUE/METALLIC DIABLO BLACK:
METALLIC MATTE GRAPHENESTEEL GRAY/METALLIC DIABLO BLACK:
It is powered by a 636cc 4-stroke, In-Line Four, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled engine that produces 130 ps of maximum power and 70.6 Nm of maximum torque. It comes with a 6-speed gearbox with Assist & Slipper clutch.
It is equipped with a 41mm inverted Showa suspension in the front and a bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock in the rear. Breaking is done by Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers in the front, and a single 220mm petal disc with a single-piston caliper in the rear.
Join us on Telegram for more updates