The German automaker Mercedes-Benz has launched the new AMG A 45 S in the Indian automobile market at a starting price of Rs. 79.50 lakh (ex-showroom).
According to Mercedes-Benz, the new AMG A45 S is the most powerful luxuries hatchback available in India.
Here are 5-key features of Mercedes-AMG A45 S:
1. The AMG A45 S has a sporty and aggressive design, it features a Panamericana grille, a large bumper, LED headlamps, LED DRLs, RVMS, LED taillights, a rear spoiler, and 19-inch alloy wheels.
2. Inside of the car features an AMG-Performance steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster, a touchscreen infotainment system, Ambient lighting, Nappa leather seats, and Dinamica microfibre upholstery.
3. It is equipped with AMG Torque Control, and six driving modes – Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Slippery, Individual, and Race.
4. It is powered by a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine, that produces 416 BHP of maximum power @ 6,750 rpm and 500 Nm of maximum torque @ 5,250 rpm. It comes paired with an 8-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission with an AWD system.
5. AMG A45 S can go 0-100 kmph in just 3.9 seconds. It has a top speed of 270 kmph.
Join us on Telegram for more updates