After a very time of waiting Porsche has finally revealed the 2022 718 Cayman GT4 RS at the Los Angeles auto show.
Porsche has reduced a lot of weight from the GT4 RS and made it more powerful and faster.
Here are the 5-key features of the new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS.
1. Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS is powered by a naturally aspirated 4.0-liter flat-six engine that is derived from the 911 GT3. The engine produces 493 bhp of maximum power at 9000 rpm and 450 Nm of maximum torque. The motor is paired to a seven-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
2. The new 718 Cayman GT4 RS can sprint from 0-100 kmph in just 3.4 seconds, half-second faster than a regular PDK-equipped GT4. The top speed is 315 kmph.
3. Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS is lighter than the standard GT4 it has swapped the bonnet and front wings from carbon fiber. It weighs 1,415kg, 35kg less than the standard GT4.
4. Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS is equipped with widened front wings, a front lip spoiler, and an adjustable front diffuser, and a swan neck rear spoiler.
5. As compared to the standard Cayman GT4 it has a 30mm drop in the ride height, which helps to produce 10 percent more downforce over the standard GT4 and 60 percent more downforce in track mode.
Join us on Telegram for more updates