It’s not hard to see why Chromebooks have suddenly become so popular, they’re more affordable than Windows laptops and especially MacBooks, and their cloud-based Chrome OS software is well suited for remote work and online team projects.
Today’s Chromebooks have a range of price brackets and features, however, you have some options before, but to help you find the best one at the best price, we researched all the best Chromebook deals week here.
Today’s best Chromebook deals
- Lenovo Chromebook S330 (Mediatek CPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD) — $179, was $239
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 2-in-1 (11.6 inches, MediaTek CPU, 4GB RAM, 32GB) — $238, was $279
- Acer Chromebook Spin 311 2-in-1 (Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage) — $263, was $499
- Acer Chromebook 514 (Intel Celeron N3350, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC) — $317, was $365
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13-Inch 2-in-1 (Core i3 CPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD) — $391, was $410
- ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 (14-inch, Intel m3-8100Y, 4GB RAM, 64GB) — $485, was $570
- Samsung Galaxy 13.3 inch 4K 2-in-1 Chromebook — $699, was $999
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)