OnePlus Buds Z2 is now official with premium features and it is available at an affordable price. You can buy it for just $99. The noticeable features are active noise cancelation, fast charging, and 38-hours of battery life with the Qi-enabled charging case.
OnePlus unveiled the OnePlus Buds Z2 with the OnePlus 9RT in October 2021.
Some of the important features are:
- Buds + case combined
- Up to 38 hours of listening
- 10 minutes = 5 hours listening
- Buds only
- 5h 5 hours of listening
- 10 minutes = 2 hours listening
- 11mm dynamic drivers
- Active Noise Cancellation Mode
- Transparency Mode
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Earbuds: IP55
- Charging case: IPX4
- Google Fast Pair
- Dolby Atmos support
- Compatibility with HeyMelody app
- Available in Obsidian Black and Pearl White
- The OnePlus Buds Z2 offers two noise cancellation modes (Faint and Extreme) that range between 25 dB to 40 dB.
- Dolby Atmos is only supported on OnePlus 7/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/8/8 Pro/8T/9/9 Pro/9 R/9 RT devices.
- OnePlus Fast Pair is only supported on OnePlus 6 series devices and up that runs Android 11.
According to OnePlus, OnePlus Buds Z2 and OnePlus phones, when used together, will provide the best experience. OnePlus Buds Z2 are also compatible with Bluetooth devices; the longest Bluetooth transmission distance is 10m between OnePlus Buds Z2 and the Bluetooth device. Due to the nature of Bluetooth, electromagnetic interference in the area may cause the connection to break.