Apple macOS Ventura 13.4 will bring a small bunch of features and fixes on board. That says the recently released RC (Release Candidate) version which highlights key elements of the next coming software product. On the side hand, the firmware will attach some new tweaks to the performance of the devices.
Recently, Apple has delivered two RC builds for the macOS 13.4 software. This firmware is mainly availed to developers before the official availability of the upgrade to the general public. After the first RC, the company pushed off an updated Release Candidate version that will soon make its way to testers.
As per the information, the RC 1 firmware appears with the 22F62 version. While the RC 2 comes with the build number 22F63. Before you proceed with the installation, do check the ample amount of space and battery level to download the update.
Earlier, macOS Ventura 13.4 read a big change for Mac devices in the form of a new system for installing betas. This addition will check whether the user’s account is linked with the developer or a common person in the public beta program, and will further show updates accordingly.
Meanwhile, you may also find the following elements and fixes with the stable upgrade:
Apple macOS 13.4 – Features & Fixes
- Sports feed in the sidebar of Apple News gives easy access to stories, scores, standings, and more, for the teams and leagues you follow.
- My Sports score and schedule cards in Apple News take you directly to game pages where you can find additional details about specific games.
- Resolves an issue where Auto Unlock with Apple Watch does not log you into your Mac.
- Fixes a Bluetooth issue where keyboards connect slowly to Mac after restarting.
- Addresses a VoiceOver issue with navigating to landmarks on web pages.
- Fixes an issue where Screen Time settings may reset or not sync across all devices.
Follow our socials → Google News, Telegram
The American tech giant confirmed to reveal its new software products this week as a minor upgrade. However, we still await the release date.