Apple and Samsung are well-known smartphone manufacturers in the world and give tough competition to each other, however, the concept comes across the users who want to switch their data from one device to another.
JOIN US ON TELEGRAM
No doubt, both the tech makers produce tech-pack and excellent feature-oriented devices. But at the point of customization, Samsung is one step forward from Apple. In that scenario, a user often feels to switch from Apple to Samsung but does not want to risk their device data.
Hence, we are here to tell you how you can securely swap your essentials from one smartphone to another. With the help of a few easy steps, you would be able to transfer your credentials from one handset to other without any difficulty. So let’s understand these steps.
Transfer Data from Apple iOS to Samsung One UI
- Connect your latest Samsung smartphone to your previous smartphone through a cable
- A notification will appear on the screen, asking “Trust this Computer?”
- Tap on the Trust option
- Select the data that you desire to transfer from the old device to a new one
- Click on the Import button
- The Smart Switch feature will complete the further procedure
- You can import the data even from the iCloud application by signing into the iCloud account