On March 19, 2021, Micromax has unveiled its new smartphone – Micromax IN 1 in India. Launched at a budget pricing, this device comes with an attractive design, stock Android without bloatware, and more.
Micromax IN 1 smartphone features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD punch-hole screen, MediaTek Helio G80 12nm SoC, 48MP primary camera, and 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Below you can check the full specification, availability, and price of this smartphone.
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ display with 440 nits brightness, 82% NTSC color gamut, Rainbow glass protection
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
RAM / Storage
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMCP) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMCP) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant button
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 165.24×76.95×8.99 mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Availability and Price
Micromax IN 1 offers two color options- Purple and Blue. With the introductory sale on Flipkart on March 26, it will be available at a discount price.
- Micromax IN 1 (4GB+64GB) is priced at Rs. 10,499.
- Micromax IN 1 (6GB+128GB) is priced at Rs. 11,999.