It’s March 07, and OnePlus has launched the Ace 2V in China. The ‘V for Victory’ device has kept its legs on the user’s ground with tremendous features and characteristics. From design to performance, the company gave a new definition for its Ace lineup.
Up to this point, we have already gathered several information about the device through leaks and rumors. Although it’s time to check how accurate our speculations are, and what new is there in this slim-trim and bashing-look handset.
Design – the OnePlus Ace 2V launched in China with ultimate outlook. Consequently, the company ditched the plastic bracket this time and imposed a 1.46mm ultra-narrow edge. This edge is made up of 2.8G micro-arc glass, with a straight design instead of a cut.
The device appeared in two shades: Black Rock and Celadon, with a silk glass process. The former is finely matte and does not stick to fingerprints, while the latter has a jade texture that feels warm.
Display – OnePlus Ace 2V sports a 6.74-inch OLED Lingxi direct screen with 1.5K (2770 x 1240 pixels) resolutions. Further, this display sheet holds a 120hz variable refresh rate, 1.5K super retina resolution, 1450nit ultra-high brightness, and HDR10+ support.
Camera – The sleek-looking gadget powers a triple camera structure at the rear end of the device including a 64MP main shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro lens. On the front side, the phone holds a 16MP mini lens for selfie purposes.
Internal Configuration – OnePlus Ace 2V packs a Dimensity 9000 flagship processor with an AnTuTu score of 1.05 million points. As per the details, this is the most robust and smoothest smartphone in the same chipset devices.
Alongside, the device installs a 5000mAh battery with 80W super fast charging. For your information, you get a full 100% charge within 32 minutes. After 1600 charge and discharge cycles, there is still an 80% battery life, that can support temperature control mode, bright screen, speed-up function, and extreme cold mode.
- Memory Gene Recombination: can support up to 44 apps in the background and obtained smoothness certification of Nande.
- Largest VC radiator for heat dissipation with an area of 4129mm. sq and uses ultra-high-performance graphite as the flagship. As a result, heat dissipation performance is 92% higher than that of ordinary graphite.
- Game Frame Stabilization Engine 2.0: can effectively deliver a 120Hz frame rate so that you can play games smoothly for a long time.
- Consonance Touch: greatly improves sampling accuracy, touch response speed, and stability, and provides the best touch experience.
- Enhanced Super WiFi: this can increase the Wi-Fi wall penetration ability by 30% and network grabbing ability by 15%.
- NFC Support, IR Blaster, Bluetooth Car Key support, ColorOS 13 (Android 13), X-axis motor, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3, LPDDR5X, UFS 3.1
Pricing & Availablity:
OnePlus Ace 2V pre-sale will begin at 16:00 today, while the official sale is on March 13. Till then, you can check the price details:
- OnePlus Ace 2V (12GB + 256GB) – 2299 yuan [331.87 USD]
- OnePlus Ace 2V (16GB + 256GB) – 2499 yuan [360.74 USD]
- OnePlus Ace 2V (16GB + 512GB) – 2799 yuan [404.04 USD]