Recently, Microsoft announced that it is releasing the Windows 10 November 2021 Update (Windows 10, version 21h2). Microsoft said build 19044.1288 is the final version of this update, and the ISO preview version of this version has been downloaded.
The company continues to improve the overall experience of Windows 10 version 21H2 on customers’ computers through common service processes.
Going by the report by Microsoft, they have provided the Windows 10 November 2021 update to all Windows Insiders in the Windows 10 release preview channel through the “Explorer” experience in Windows Update.
This means that those who are currently using Windows 10 version 21H1 (or lower) in the Release Preview channel will need to go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and download and install to update.
Once internal testers have updated their computers to Windows 10 version 21H2, they will continue to receive new service updates automatically through Windows Update (a typical monthly update process).
Moreover, the new Windows Hello for Business deployment method called “cloud trust” is still under development and will be delivered to the November 2021 update in future monthly updates. With the introduction of this feature, Microsoft will provide more information in the future.
Since last month, participants in the Windows Insider Program for Business have been able to verify Windows 10 version 21H2 on their organization’s commercial PCs and request Microsoft support. This support offer is designed to help resolve problems in specific business scenarios and is limited to Windows 10 Enterprise, Professional, and Educational customers.
Four tricks to play with Windows 11/10 system disk mirroring:
- After downloading the ISO you can use Soft Media File Master (click here to download) in Soft Media Cube (click here to visit the official website) to get check values like SHA1, MD5, CRC, etc. can do for. To ensure that the original image is downloaded and that there is no Trojan horse virus left;
- Soft Medium U Disk Boot into Soft Medium Cube (click here to download) can be made into a bootable U disk for installation, which not only saves you the hassle of burning a disc but with friends can also be shared;
- Soft-media Cube Virtual CD-ROM Drive in Soft (click here to download) can directly virtualize the ISO image in the CD-ROM drive, which is convenient for you to run the installation directly.
- Soft media hard disk installation in Soft MediaCube (click here to download), you can easily complete Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10, Win11, and other single-multiple systems, one-click, only 30 seconds can install in!
How to download Windows 10 ISO image
- To download the Windows 10 ISO image, please follow the steps below.
- In here Register or log in Windows Insider program.
- Go to the download page of the Microsoft website.
- Click “Select Version”.
- Select Windows 10 Insider Preview (Release Preview Channel)- Build 19044.1288
- Choose a language such as Simplified Chinese (make sure to improve the language given in the “Settings” application> Languages).
- Select “64-bit download”.