OnePlus is planning to launch its first entry-level smartphone codenamed “Clover”. The phone is a significant departure for the company, which has so far focused on offering class-leading performance devices.
OnePlus Clover will feature a large display, Snapdragon 460 SoC, long term 6000mAh battery, and more. It is expected to launch later this year and the company will launch with the price nearby at $200. Below you can check the specification of this device.
Join our channel on Telegram:
ONEPLUS ‘CLOVER’ SPECIFICATION:
- a 6.52-inch 720p (1560 x 720) IPS LCD display
- Snapdragon 460, 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex A73, 4 x 1.8GHz Cortex A53, Adreno 610, 11nm
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10
- a 13MP (f/2.2) primary camera joined by two 2MP lenses (f/2.4).
- Rear fingerprint sensor at the back
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
*If you’ve something to share, send us on [email protected].