In the 15-seconds long hands-on video, you can see the Galaxy S20+ from every side. You can see in the video, a centered front camera the same as the Galaxy Note 10, the rectangular camera setup at the back of the device, an in-display fingerprint scanner, and no headphone jack. Check the video below:
Separately, we have more information about the specs of the Galaxy S20+.
- 6.7-inch display, 3,200 x 1,440 display resolution with 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner.
- 120Hz refresh rate. The 120Hz refresh rate is locked to a 1080p resolution, so you’ll need to pick 60Hz at 1440p or 120Hz at 1080p. The phone will automatically switch back to 60Hz at higher resolutions.
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
- 12GB of RAM LPDDR5.
- 12MP+12MP+64MP+TOF camera setup
So S20+ specs based on everything we have:
6.7" Dynamic AMOLED display 120hz 3200×1440
128-512GB UFS 3 storage
12GB LPDDR5 RAM
12MP + 12MP + 64MP + TOF Camera setup
Ultrasonic FP scanner
4500 mAh battery + 25W fast charge
Snapdragon 865/Exynos 990
— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) January 14, 2020
As reported earlier, the Galaxy S20+ will come with a base storage of 128GB and it will be available in 256GB and 512GB storage option. The processor of the device will be Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 and Samsung’s Exynos 990, based on your location.
Samsung is not going to announce anything about the Galaxy S20 series until February 11, but till that time you can enjoy the leaks.