Apple unveiled the iPhone 12 Pro Max of its latest iPhone series. It’s the largest iPhone to the date with 6.7-inch screen size. It features a new OLED display, A14 Bionic, new design, and more. Let’s explore the top features, specifications, and price of the device.
iPhone 12 Pro Max top features:
- iPhone 12 Pro Max features a 6.7-inch, edge to edge Super Retina XDR display.
- The iPhone equips a pro camera setup with three rear cameras at the back. This includes a 12MP ultra-wide camera, a 12MP wide camera, and a 12 MP telephoto camera.
- LiDAR scanner is included in the camera setup of the iPhone 12 Pro Max to augmented reality and better low light photos.
- The latest 5 nano-meter-based A14 Bionic chipset boosts the overall performance of the iPhone 12 Pro and is capable of performing 11 trillion operations per second.
- It comes with pre-installed iOS 14.
iPhone 12 Specifications:
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Pro 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras
- Ultra-Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
- Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture (iPhone 12 Pro); ƒ/2.2 aperture
Operating System: iOS 14 pre-installed
SoC: A14 Bionic chip based on 5 nano-meter
Power and Battery:
- Video playback: Up to 20 hours
- Video playback (streamed): Up to 12 hours
- Audio playback: Up to 80 hours
Size and weight:
- Height: 6.33 inches (160.8 mm)
- Width: 3.07 inches (78.1 mm)
- Depth: 0.29 inch (7.4 mm)
- Weight: 226 grams (7.96 ounces)
- Pacific Blue
- Face ID
- LiDAR Scanner
- Three‑axis gyro
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- FaceID: Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
- Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM)
- Fast-charge capable: Up to 50% charge in around 30 minutes with 20W adapter or higher
- iPhone with iOS 14
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
Price of iPhone 12:
- starts from $1099
- Pre-order yours starting at 5:00 a.m. PDT on 10.16.