OnePlus Ace 2 which will debut as OnePlus 11R on the global platform has already launched in China. The Chinese tech giant has initiated a new product launch event in the native region and unveiled the long-awaited devices to its fans.
Accordingly, the Ace 2 model has jumped on the user ground with numerous eye-catching tweaks and features. It’s no less than the standard OnePlus 11 smartphone in any manner and offers brilliant functions and characteristics. So without wasting any moment, let’s begin our exploration of the new gadget.
Follow RPRNA on Google News
OnePlus Ace 2 launched in China with a huge bunch of tech-pack pinches. To begin with, the phone holds a bold and aesthetic outlook with a thickness of 8.7mm and a weight of 204g. Besides, it is available in two bashing shades: Vast Black and Glacier Blue.
Join Us On Telegram
Alongside, the phone sports a 6.74-inch flexible OLED screen that offers a 2772 x 1240 pixels resolution, and 120Hz refresh rate. Further, Ace 2 uses a Tianma T7+ luminescent material and a diamond-like arrangement (45/60/90/120Hz adaptive).
It also has a 720Hz touch sampling rate 1000Hz instantaneous touch sampling rate, a 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming, and a self-developed touch tech that supports 10bit color depth. Interestingly, the device also uses silk glass technology to prevent fingerprints on the screen.
In terms of optical framework, the device bears a triple-camera structure at the rear end. It includes 50MP (Sony IMX890, OIS) main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle, and a 2MP macro sensor. On the front, there is a 16MP centered hole lens for selfie purposes.
Now let’s learn about internal configuration. OnePlus Ace 2 equips the Snapdragon 8+ chip (3.2GHz), an LPDDR5X, and a UFS 3.1 flash memory. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with 100W supercharging support. It can power up the device from 1% to 100% within 25 minutes. Being a China model, the device pre-installs ColorOS 13.
On the flip side, the device carries the following techs:
- SUPERVOOC S power management chip: Improves the discharge efficiency of the dual-cell battery to 99.5%
- 12 high-performance e-sports antennas: Enhances gaming experience
- LinkBoost 4.0: Network optimization
- Game Cloud Computing Private Network: number of high game delays under a weak network can be reduced up to 99.43% (free for two years)
- Game Frame Engine 2.0: Estimates, protects, and optimizes the game screen in milliseconds and offers a full frame rate
- Memory Genetic Recombination Tech: It improves the utilization rate of 16GB large memory, and greatly reduces stuttering. Also modifies the Android memory and reduces frame drops by 50% in load scenarios.
- Cooling System, customized rendering chip, Bluetooth 5.3, WiFi 6, Dual Speakers, X-axis haptic
Price & Availability:
OnePlus Ace 2 launched in China with a starting price of 2799 yuan. The company has begun the pre-sale of this device, this morning, and you can step into the official sale on February 13.
- OnePlus Ace 2 (12GB + 256GB) – 2799 yuan [412.53 USD]
- OnePlus Ace 2 (16GB + 256GB) – 3099 yuan [456.75 USD]
- OnePlus Ace 2 (16GB + 512GB) – 3499 yuan [515.70 USD]