Redmi Note 10 features a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 120Hz touch sampling rate, powered by the Snapdragon 678, 64-megapixel main camera, and more.
Below you can check the full specification, price, and availability of the Redmi Note 10.
- 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 678 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12, upgradable to MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Water resistant (IP52)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Price and Availability:
Redmi Note 10 offers three color options – Frost White, Aqua Green, and Shadow Black. From March 16, it will be available on Amazon, Mi.com as well as on Mi Home Store and soon available in retail stores.
- Redmi Note 10 (4GB + 64GB) priced at Rs. 11,999.
- Redmi Note 10 (6GB + 128GB) priced at Rs. 13,999.