On May 13, 2021, Xiaomi launched its new mid-range smartphone of Redmi Note series, Redmi Note 10S in India. It comes with new features, a new camera setup, a big battery, Android 11 based MIUI 12.5, and more.
Redmi Note 10S features 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 120Hz touch sampling rate, powered by the MediaTek Helio G95, 64-megapixel main camera, and more.
Below you can check the full specification, price, and availability of the Redmi Note 10S.
- 6.43-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 AMOLED screen with up to 1100 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with, 0.7μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 8MP 118° ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- IR sensor
- Water resistant (IP52)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 33W fast charging
Price and Availability:
Redmi Note 10S offers three colors option – Shadow Black, Frost White and Deep Sea Blue. It will be available from Amazon.in, Mi.com, Mi Home stores and retail stores starting from May 18th.
- Redmi Note 10S (6GB + 64GB) is priced at Rs. 14,999.
- Redmi Note 10S (6GB + 128GB) is priced at Rs. 15,999.