Redmi Note 9T comes with a 6.53-inch FHD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 48MP primary camera, powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800U, 5000mAh battery, and more.
Below you can check the full specification, price, and availability of Redmi Note 9T.
REDMI NOTE 9T FULL SPECIFICATION:
- 6.53-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 450nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED Flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.25 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- IR sensor
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (Minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE:
Redmi Note 9T available in two colors – Daybreak Purple and Nightfall Black. It will be available from January 11. Below you can check the price as per its storage variant.
- Redmi Note 9T (4GB + 64GB) priced at 229 Euros (US$ 280 / Rs. 20,556 approx.)
- Redmi Note 9T (4GB + 128GB) priced at 269 Euros (US$ 329 / Rs. 24,145 approx.)