The 6.1-inch ‘iPhone 12’ will be the top selling model in iPhone 12 series: Tipster

by Ashish
Apple iPhone 12 text

Among the four new iPhones to be launched this year, the 6.1-inch iPhone 12 will be the best selling iPhone, according to Ming-Chi Kuo. At the launch, this iPhone is expected to make around 40% of the shipment among all the four devices.

Join our Apple Channel on telegram

 

Kuo believes that, Although the iPhone Mini will be the cheapest model in the iPhone 12 lineup but it will not make enough sales for Apple due to its small size. The 5G in the iPhones 2020 won’t be that impactful to the consumers, rather the price will be of more importance.

As per the shipment prediction, the 40% will be allocated to the ‘iPhone 12’. The other 60% will be evenly distributed among the other three iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max as 20% each.

Apple iPhone 12 text

The iPhone 12 will feature a 6.1 OLED display with a more capable 5nm based A14 Bionic processor and 5G connectivity. This iPhone will have all such features that users want to see in an iPhone at a decent price. So, This new device will be fully capable of capturing the smartphone market among all the iPhones.

This year’s iPhone event is scheduled for October 13 at 10 am PDT. The event will stream live on the official website of the company and also on its YouTube channel.

Read More: How to watch Apple Event live on October 13

Related Posts

Leave a Comment