On March 30, 2021, Xiaomi launched its first foldable phone and world’s first smartphone with Liquid lens technology, Mi MIX Fold with a new foldable screen mechanism that inwards, features two display system, comes with powerful Snapdragon processor, new design that looks amazing, and much more.
Mi MIX Fold equipped with 8.01-inch WQHD + resolution flexible internal display with WQHD + resolution and 6.52-inch external AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate monitor.
This smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 888 with a 12GB RAM, equips 108MP main camera, packs a 5,020mAh battery with dual-battery parallel architecture with 67W fast charging.
Below you can check the full specification, price and availability of Mi MIX Fold.
- 8.01-inch (2480 x 1860 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED HDR10 + display with 60Hz refresh rate, 900 nits (peak) brightness, 600 nits (HBM), MEMC,DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut
- 6.5-inch (2520 x 840 pixels) AMOLED external display with 900 nits (peak) brightness, 650 nits (HBM), Dolby Vision
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB /
- 16GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.52″ Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, LED flash, liquid lens, 8MP, 80mm equivalent focal length, 3cm minimum focusing distance, 30 x zoom, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, Self-developed Surge C1 ISP, 8K video recording at 30 fps
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Quad speakers 3D panoramic sound system, Dual 1216 speakers, Sound by Harman Kardon
- Extended: 173.27x 133.38 x 7.62mm
- Folded: 173.27 x 69.8 x 17.2mm
- 317g (Black) / 332g (Ceramic)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5,020mAh double-cell design with 67W wired QC4+ / PD3.0
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Mi MIX Fold comes with standard edition with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and ceramic texture. A Ceramic Special Edition with a gold middle frame and volume buttons, as well as a black ceramic back with special laser engraving.
It will go on sale on April 16 in China and below you can check the price of this smartphones as per its storage variant.
- Mi MIX Fold (12GB+256GB) is priced at 9,999 yuan (US$ 1521 / Rs. 1,11,735 approx.)
- Mi MIX Fold (12GB+512GB) is priced at 10,999 yuan (US$ 1,673 / Rs. 1,22,905 approx.)
- Mi MIX Fold (16GB+512GB) Ceramic Special Edition is priced at 12,999 yuan (US$ 1,977 / Rs. 1,45,255 approx.)