On March 29, 2021, Xiaomi has officially launched its new flagship phones, Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Ultra at Xiaomi New Product launch event. However, the company already launched its flagship Mi 11 in December 2020.
Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro become the first smartphone to equips 50MP camera Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor with 1.4μm pixel size and support OIS.
These smartphones comes with a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED quad curved DotDisplay, 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 888 5nm, 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 5000mAh battery with 67W fast charging, and more.
Below you can check the full specification, price and availability of Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro.
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1700 nits (peak) brightness, 900 nits (HBM), 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Mi 11 Ultra – 1.1-inch (126 x 294) AMOLED rear touch always-on display with 450 nits (peak) brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 12GB LPPDDR5 6400MHz RAM with 256GB / 512GB (Ultra) UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Mi 11 Pro – 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture,8MP telephoto camera with f/3.4 aperture, OIS, 5x optical, up to 50x zoom, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920 fps ultra slow motion
- Mi 11 Ultra – 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.12″ Samsung ISOCELL GN2 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.95 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 48MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with Sony IMX586 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 48MP telephoto camera with with Sony IMX586 sensor, OIS, f/4.1 aperture, 5x optical, 10x hybrid, up to 120x zoom, dToF, flicker sensor, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p, 1920
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring
- Infrared sensor
- Water resistant (IP68)
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Mi 11 Pro -164.3×74.6×8.53mm
- Mi 11 Ultra – 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.38mm
- Mi 11 Pro – 208g
- Mi 11 Ultra – 234g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 67W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 67W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
- Mi 11 Ultra – Ceramic Black, Ceramic White and Marble white
- Mi 11 Pro – Green, Purple and Black.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE
Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Pro Ultra are available to order and its sale will start from April 2nd. Below you can check the price of these devices as per their storage variant.
Mi 11 Ultra
- Mi 11 Ultra (8GB+256GB) is priced at 5999 yuan (US$ 913 / Rs. 66,465 approx.)
- Mi 11 Ultra (12GB+256GB) is priced at 6499 yuan (US$ 989 / Rs. 71,970 approx.)
- Mi 11 Ultra (12GB+512GB) is priced at 6999 yuan (US$ 1,066 / Rs. 77,550 approx.).
- Mi 11 Ultra (12GB+256GB) is priced at (US$ 1,411 / Rs. 1,02,725 approx.) in Europe.
Mi 11 Pro
- Mi 11 Pro (8GB+128GB) is priced at 4999 yuan (US$ 761 / Rs. 55,380 approx.)
- Mi 11 Pro (8GB+256GB) is priced at 5299 yuan (US$ 807 / Rs. 58,700 approx.)
- Mi 11 Pro (12GB+128GB) is priced at 5699 yuan (US$ 868 / Rs. 63,065 approx.).