The FCC list shows that the M2101K7AG model belongs to the 4G version of the Redmi Note 10. It runs on MIUI 12 and supports 4G LTE and dual-band Wi-Fi.
— Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd) January 26, 2021
Also, according to some recent reports, the Redmi Note 10 will be launched in India in February in gray, white, and green color variants. Below you can check the expected specs of the Pro version of this device.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Key Specs (Expected):
- Display: 6.7 inches display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP
- Front Camera: 32 MP Selfie camera
- Battery: 5100mAh
- Storage: 6GB RAM + 64GB/128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage