In late February 2021, Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi launched its new smart TV, Redmi MAX 86-inch TV, which is Redmi’s second large-sized television. It features a 4K panel with a 120Hz high refresh rate, MEMC technology, DCI-P3 92% Color gamut, and more.
Now, the company just launched its new Smart TV X series – X50, X55, and X65 in India. The names of these Smart TV series clearly suggest the size of the display.
These TVs use a 4K resolution, 85% NTSC color gamut and 92% DCI-P3 color gamut LED-backlit LCD panel, supports all popular HDR standards such as Reality Flow (software-based MEMC), Vivid Picture Engine (proprietary color profile), HDR10, HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision.
In addition, these TVs are equipped with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and run Android 10 via a patch wall content aggregation launcher. Below you can check the full specification, availability, and price of these TVs.
- 50 / 55 / 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 92% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, HLG, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5ms response time
- Quad-core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android 10 with PatchWall
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- AVI, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W (15W x 2) speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual: X, Dolby Atmos pass-through via e-ARC
AVAILABILITY AND PRICE
These Redmi Smart X series TVs will be available from March 26 on Amazon India, mi.com, Mi Home, and Mi Studio. It will also be available in offline stores soon.
- Redmi Smart TV X50 is priced at Rs. 32,999.
- Redmi Smart TV X55 is priced at Rs. 38,999.
- Redmi Smart TV X65 is priced at Rs. 57,999.
For a limited time, customers can use ICICI Credit Bank Credit Card to enjoy an integrated discount of Rs 2,000. In addition, they can save up to Rs 1,700 on customers of Zee5, Aha, Hungama Play, and Hoichoi.