Finally, the wait of Galaxy fans has now come to an end Samsung has officially begun its One UI 5 Beta rollout for Galaxy S22 devices in Germany. This new Android 13-based One UI 5 beta will bring lots of new features, customization options, and a whole new UI for the users.
Samsung started its One UI 5 beta program for the Galaxy S22 in Germany. You can track the latest update via the firmware versions S908BXXU2ZVH4/S906BXXU2ZVH4/S901BXXU2ZVH4 for the Galaxy S22 Ultra, S22+, and S22 respectively. The Galaxy S22 series users can join the beta program through the Samsung Member app.
This brand new One UI 5 will bring lots of changes and new offerings for your Galaxy device and it’s currently live for German users. The company will start its expansion for more devices after examining the stability and reliability of this beta update.
If you are in Germany and operating Galaxy S22 devices then you can access this beta update to experience brand new offerings before anyone else.
- Firstly, upgrade the Samsung Members app on your Galaxy S22 series.
- Then log in to your genuine Samsung account on the Samsung Members.
- Then, click on the Bell icon in the top right corner of the interface.
- Here, you will see the One UI 5.0 Beta registration banner.
- Click on One UI 5 Beta Registration Program.
- Fill in details regarding the terms and conditions of the process.
- Finally, click on the Enrollment button to complete the entire One UI 5.0 Beta process.
- After this open the Settings, tap on the Software update, and click Download, and install.
Note: Before installing beta software, we highly recommend you, back up your data as the beta software can cause lead you to data loss.