Yesterday, the company has officially launched the new Galaxy S21 series smartphones but doesn’t introduce the rose gold variant of the Galaxy Watch Active 2. Aside from the launching of this watch, the company is bringing a new software update which comes with plenty of new features.
According to the information, the latest update for Galaxy Watch Active 2 can be identified via build versions: R820XXU1DUA3/R820GFC1DUA3. As per the changelog, it brings improvements for the Samsung Health Function, adds a new SmartThing Find and Hand Wash feature as well as enhances its system stability for increased user experience.
With the improved Samsung Health Function, you can now enjoy a group-walking challenge with your friends. The update also installs additional sleep score insight and a variety of fitness programs as well as reduces auto workout recognition time. You can also check the update log below.
What’s new with the update:
- Improved Samsung Health Function
- You can now enjoy a group-walking challenge with your friends.
- Additional sleep score insight provided.
- Reduced auto workout recognition time (running, ‘rowing machine, elliptical).
- Enjoy home workout with a variety of fitness programs.
- SmartThings Find
- You can find the location of the watch on the map.
- Hand Wash
- After downloading the Hand Wash app, your watch can automatically detect and time, when you start washing your hands.
- Improved system stability and reliability
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Launch Galaxy Wearable app.
- Tap on Home > Watches software update.
- Tap on Download and install.
- Tap on Install now if an update is available.