Huawei has confirmed the release of Huawei Watch Fit in Singapore. The pre-order of the smartwatch begins from October 17 to 23 and will be available for sale from 24 October. It is the first smartwatch with rectangular display design and a virtual personal trainer.
Huawei Watch Fit Singapore Details:
- Available: 24 October 2020 (Singapore)
- Price: $148 onwards
- Color: Sakura Pink, Mint Green, and Graphite Black
- Pre-order available: From October 17-23 with exclusive premiums worth S$116 including a Huawei Body Fat Scale and Mini Speaker
- 1.64 inch AMOLED with 456 x 280 HD resolution
- The AMOLED touchscreen supports slide and touches gestures
Memory: 4 GB
- Typical usage: 10 days
- Heavy usage: 7 days
- GPS mode: 12 hours
- 6-axis IMU sensor (Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor)
- Optical heart rate sensor
- Capacitive sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 9.0 or later
- 2.4Ghz, BT 5.0, BLE
GPS (supported): Yes
Huawei Watch Fit is Huawei’s first smartwatch which supports quick-workout animations based on 44 standard fitness routines (including fat burn, shoulder muscle relief, body sculpting, and other routines). This feature provides a quick and easy way for users to work out.
It also offers 13 running classes that are specifically added for jogging enthusiasts, 12 professional workout modes, 96 free workout mode, built-in GPS, and 5 ATM water resistance capacity.
This smartwatch provides health tracking features which include heart rate, blood oxygen saturation (sp02), sleep quality, menstrual cycle, and stress level.
The Watch Fit also supports Huawei’s fast charging technology. Five minutes of charging can provide enough charge to sustain the smartwatch for an entire day of typical use.