Huawei starts sending a new update for Huawei FreeBuds Pro user for the first time, which brings improvements for charging efficiency, Noise-cancellation effects, and Bluetooth connection stability.
Huawei Freebuds Pro provides intelligent dynamic active noise cancellation that brings you a natural and pure listening experience, new voice enhancement features, and more.
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro upgraded to version 220.127.116.11.
- Size: 260MB
- Improves charging efficiency.
- Improves the Noise-cancellation effect.
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE UPDATE:
- Maintain battery at least 30% in both the devices.
- Always put earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open(during update).
- Pair earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Connect your FreeBuds with your phone.
- Select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Open the AL Life app on phone.
- Click on Check for updates.
- If any update is available, click on the update button.
- After completion of the update, close the charging case.
- Wait for at least 10 min for the case to be automatically updated.