Samsung has a wide range of products, one of them is wearables, and to maintain their stability company keeps on sending them regular updates. Recently, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 received the latest November 2022 software update in India.
November 2022 update will optimize the overall experience of your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic and will offer users a more boosted performance than earlier. Additionally, it will also fix some known issues with your wearable.
This latest update has already been rolled out in several markets including Europe, the US and South Korea. Now it has made its way to the Indian market with build version ending with GVK4. To download this update, users will need to install a package of around 104 MB.
As per the information, this new update resolves the issue that the users were facing at the time of rebooting their smartwatch. Furthermore, owners of wearables have also noted the issue of showing the error when it completely discharges.
So if you are also one of those who have faced this problem, then you should install the latest update on your Galaxy wearable as soon as it reaches you. It will definitely give your watch a refined user interface along with a boosted performance.
Points to take care before installing
- Make sure your watch has a battery of at least 30%.
- You will not be able to use your watch while installing this update, even for emergency calls.
- Some settings on your watch may change.
- Keep the backup of your data.
How to download and install the update
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your connected Android smartphone.
- Now go to the Watch settings.
- Tap on the Watch software update option.
- If your watch displays a Home tab, swipe to and tap Watch software update.
- Finally, tap the Download and install option to start downloading the update.