Oppo has launched a new ECG edition of OPPO Watch that was the company’s first smartwatch with WearOS. It comes with an AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 2500 chip and Apollo 3 low-power chip, 1GB of RAM, 430 mAh battery, and more.
Join our Oppo channel on Telegram:
*If you’ve something to share, send us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oppo Watch ECG edition comes with the ECG support that lets users an electrocardiogram from their wrist, capturing the heart’s rhythm at a moment when they experience symptoms such as a rapid or skipped heartbeat.
It features VOOC Flash Charge technology by which the device gets a full charge in just 15 minutes. It has a long battery mode of 21 days. This Watch is priced at 2,499 yuan (US$ 366 / Rs. 27,050 approx). On September 28, it will go on sale in China and the orders already started.
OPPO Watch ECG Edition Full Specification:
- 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) curved AMOLED screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 2500 & Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, ECG sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming and more
- Water resistant (5ATM +IPX8)
- WearOS, compatible with Android and iOS
- 4G via eSIM, Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 430mAh (typical) / 416mAh (minimum) with 40 hours of usage, 21 days in long battery mode