Oppo has launched the company’s first smartwatch with WearOS by Google – OPPO Watch, along with the Reno4 Pro smartphone. Oppo watch comes with Wear OS, AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 3100, and Apollo 3 dual processors.
It features VOOC flash charge technology, 41mm clock battery can be charged from 0% to 100% in 75 minutes. The Oppo Watch 46mm can be charged from 0 to 46% in 15 minutes and the 41mm can be charged from 30% to 15 minutes.
The OPPO Watch 41mm offers three color variants – elegant black, rose gold, and fog silver and priced at Rs. 14,990. While the 46mm version comes in two colors Black and rose gold and priced at Rs. 19,990.
Now, it is available for order from Amazon and Flipkart. From August 10, it will go on sale and customers who will pre-order get Rs. 500 discount on pre-paid orders as a part of the launch offer.
Join our Oppo channel on Telegram:
*If you’ve something to share, send us on email@example.com.
OPPO WATCH FULL SPECIFICATION:
- 1.6-inch (320 x 360 pixels) (41mm) AMOLED screen / 1.91-inch (402 x 476 pixels) (46mm) curved AMOLED screen with 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100 & Ambiq Micro Apollo 3 processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Tracking indoor and outdoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, swimming and more
- WearOS, compatible with Android and iOS
- Water resistant (5ATM 46mm / 3ATM 41mm)
- WiFi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, built-in GPS, NFC for payments
- 300mAh (typical) / 289mAh (minimum) for 41mm with 24 hours of usage in smart mode, 14 days in long battery mode
- 430mAh (typical) / 416mAh (minimum) for 46mm with 36 hours of usage in smart mode, 21 days in long battery mode