In the first Galaxy Unpacked event of the year, Samsung launched its next generation of S-series smartphones, the Galaxy S21. As per the trend of last year, along with the S-series phones, the company also launches its new TWS wireless earbuds. And this time too, Samsung has unveiled its latest wireless earbuds called the Galaxy Buds Pro.
These new buds feature an immersive sound, superior call quality, intelligent ANC (Active Noise Cancellation), and enhanced connectivity across your devices. Below you can check the latest features, specs, and price details of the Galaxy Buds Pro.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro top features
- The Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds feature an advanced ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) feature that reduces the external noise by 99%.
- The Ambient sound functionality in the earbuds amplifies the sound up to +20dB with four adjustable levels
- These latest earbuds offer up to 18 hours of playback with ANC mode on while it can give up to 28 hours of playback time without the ANC mode
- They support Bluetooth 5.1 and are compatible with devices running Android 7.0 or higher
- For protection against water and dust, these new earbuds come with IP78 water and dust resistance.
Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro specifications
- 2-way speakers (11mm woofer and 6.5mm tweeter)
- 3 mics (2 outer and 1 inner)
- Voice pickup unit
- Wind Shield
Dimension and Weight
- 19.5 x 20.5 x 20.8mm
- 6.3 grams
Charging Case –
- 50 x 50.2 x 27.8mm
- 44.9 grams
- Earbuds – 61mAh
- Charging Case – 472mAh
- 1 hour of playback with 5 minutes charging
- Qi-certified wireless charging
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Android 7 or higher
- IP78 rated for water and dust resistance
Price and availability
- Phantom Violet
- Phantom Black
- Phantom Silver
Starts at $199.99