Launched in November 2016, the Galaxy Gear S3 is a Tizen-based circular smartwatch developed by Samsung. It comes in two different models including the Gear S3 Classic and Gear S3 Frontier. Both smartwatches are rated IP68 (water-resistant) and have GPS as well as heart rate monitor sensors.
According to the info, Verizon has started rolling out a new firmware update to Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 smart wearables in the US. This update comes with build versions: R765VVRU1DTL1 and R775VVRU1DTL1 for the Gear S3 Classic and Gear S3 Frontier respectively.
As mentioned in the update log, this update brings performance improvements to the Bixby Voice function and system enhancements for a better user experience.
What’s new in the changelog:
- The current software update provides performance improvements to Bixby Voice and system enhancements.
Here’s how to check for updates:
- Launch Galaxy Wearable app.
- Tap on Home > Watches software update.
- Tap on Download and install.
- Tap on Install now if an update is available.