Xiaomi is sending an interesting MIUI 14 software update for the high-end flagships – Xiaomi 13 Pro and Redmi K60 Pro devices. The latest firmware is approaching the respective handsets in China with a bunch of fixes and improvements. Though the changelog is a little bit different for both devices as per the system requirements. Yet they are worth installing.
As per the latest input revealings, both Xiaomi 13 Pro and Redmi K60 Pro are obtaining the MIUI 14 software update in the public beta phase at the moment. Hence, you might find some bugs and minor issues. Do not panic as the company will soon release a stable release in the nearing days.
Join Us On Telegram
In terms of software version, the Xiaomi 13 Pro is receiving the MIUI 14 firmware with V126.96.36.199.TMBCNXM version. Meanwhile, the Redmi K60 Pro handset owners can identify the iteration with the MIUI 14 build number V188.8.131.52.TMKCNXM. The update is appearing via the OTA distribution method and could take a few days to reach all the units.
A slight difference in the changelog of both devices is the presence of the December 2022 security patch and a few fixes. Eventually, Redmi K60 Pro gets the fresh patch whereas there is no such stuff in the Xiaomi 13 Pro update changelog. Still, the update is important to catch the stable MIUI 14 build with eye-catching features. So Xiaomi users! do not forget to install this update.
You can read the changelog for both devices below.
Xiaomi 13 Pro Update Changelog
- Optimizes the image quality for third-party apps
- Optimizes prompts for dual apps
- Fixes the issue where notifications weren’t always shown with Always-on Display turned on
Redmi K60 Pro Update Changelog
- Optimizes the stability of the system
- Updated Android security patch to December 2022
- Increased system security
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixes the issue where the status bar wasn’t displayed correctly in some cases
- Fixes the problem where the device couldn’t connect to Wi-Fi in some cases
- Optimizes touchscreen experience