Xiaomi is now dispatching the November 2022 security patch update to certain Xioami, Mi, and Poco devices in different regions. The company to aims to deliver system efficiency with a security system and maintain an optimized experience.
The monthly security patch for the devices makes them compatible with fighting specific bugs and viruses. We suggest Xiaomi Mi 11 lite, Poco X3, M3, and other devices users check for the updated November 2022 patch through the Settings app on their smartphones.
Join us on Telegram
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G: The update rolling out in Tukey
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G smartphone users in Tukey can grab the November 2022 security patch update with a number of fixes and system improvements. Users can identify the update through V18.104.22.168.SKQTRXM | 12.0 build version
Poco X3 Pro: Update rollout in Russia
- The Poco smartphone users can now update their devices over the latest Android November 2022 security patch update, the given Miui build is V22.214.171.124.SJURUXM | 12.0.
Poco M3: Update rolling out in India
- The latest November 2022 patch integrates an Android Security patch to increase your device’s system security and stability. Users can identify the update through V126.96.36.199.RJFINXM | 11.0 build version.
Redmi K50 Ultra: The update rolling out in China
- Redmi K50 Ultra smartphone updated Android security patch to November 2022 update aims to improve system security. The update can be identified via the given V188.8.131.52.SLFCNXM | 12.0 Miui build version
Xiaomi Civi 2: The update rolling out in China
- The November 2022 security update for the Xiaomi Civi 2 smartphone users is packed with system improvements for a better user experience. Users can know the update through V184.108.40.206.SLLCNXM | 12.0 build version.
How to update:
Open the Settings app on your smartphone, the system software from here click on System update now download and install key. Don’t forget to restart once the installation.