A smartphone is known for its camera, display, and battery performance. Although the adjustable OnePlus OxygenOS 13 offer an amazing screen resolution switch feature for the users, it let you switch from a Full HD+ display to a Quad HD+ display for your comfort.
Meanwhile, if your OnePlus phone is running over the OxygenOS 13, then you can change the screen resolution at your convenience, at the time watching movies, or more, you can make it enable for daily usages
Join us on Telegram
This feature is to improve the display quality accordingly and provides you access to choose your comfortable resolution. Alongside this, you can also change the refresh rate of your OnePlus phone between 60Hz to 120Hz for the situation.
Notably, the Screen resolution has two options to switch between:
- 2412 x 1080 Full HD+ resolution
- 3216 x 1440 Quad HD+ resolution
And in the OnePlus phone the Screen refresh rate
- High: A maximum refresh rate of 120Hz for smoother animations and operations
- Standard: A maximum refresh rate of 60Hz to conserve battery.
To enable the feature you need to follow the below-mentioned guides to
- Open the Settings apps
- Now scroll down for the Display & Brightness
- Under Video enhancer engine you will get the bother option of Screen resolution and screen refresh rate.
- Open them one after another: Choose the appropriate resolution at your convenience
The dynamic refresh rate switching technology enables the display refresh rate to dynamically switch to a lower refresh rate to save power and keep your system running smoothly. We recommend Oneplus OxygenOS 13 phone users must try out this feature to improve the display resolution and refresh rate.