The Samsung One UI 5 provides you with more ways to create your own mobile experience and Good Lock models are its main source. Although, with the new era of One UI company announced the introduction of the new version with new features of the Good Lock.
But this time your Good Lock will be renamed as One UI 5.0 Good Lock instead of Good Lock 2023. Although, it is currently under testing and most probably open around October 24 or 25.
Users may simply design their own Memes in the Keys Cafe app using a feature in Good Lock’s One UI 5 version. Also, this update will bring new functions that will allow Samsung Galaxy users to control detailed camera settings.
Samsung is also preparing an easy and fun way to share links in Good Lock own way with One UI 5. Not only this company is working to easily exchange well-decorated Good Lock results and settings.
Below you can check the complete changes and improvements that the company shared:
Improvement in existing features:
- Quick Star – Top bar stopwatch function, status bar date function
- Nav Star – Taskbar button icon change and gesture hint color/length adjustment
- Home Up – Shared app management > QuickShare device display setting added
- ClockFace – Tablet Enlarged
- Good Lock – Added the ability to move in order by tab, modified to allow the use of existing functions except for terraces under 14 years of age
- Samsung is preparing a function that allows you to easily create your own Meme in the Kids Cafe.
- A function to control detailed camera settings will be released.
- The ability to freely adjust the setting menu is being prepared.
- Samsung is preparing an easy and fun way to share links in Good Lock’s own way.
- Samsung is preparing a way to easily exchange well-decorated Good Lock results and settings.