- MIUI 13 will be presented in Q1 2021
- Poco M3 goes official
- Poco will be an independent brand
- Redmi Watch could be launching with Redmi Note 9 series
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro display specs
1. MIUI 13 will be presented in Q1 2021
According to the latest information, the Xiaomi community moderator said that the MIUI 13 will be presented in the second quarter of next year. Read more here.
2. Poco M3 goes official
Poco M3 comes with a 120Hz display, a massive 5,160mAh battery (6,000mAh if you’re in India), a 48MP triple rear camera, 33W fast-charging, and a Snapdragon 732G chipset. READ MORE HERE.
3. Poco will be an independent brand
Starting today, POCO will be more than just a “Xiaomi sub-brand” it will act as a separate brand. POCO announced during today’s keynote that this milestone has been achieved thanks to the huge support it received from the community and fans since the days of Pocophone F1. READ MORE HERE.
4. Redmi Watch could be launching with Redmi Note 9 series
With the Redmi Note 9 series, Redmi Watch might be launching on November 26. Redmi General Manager Lu Weibing is seen throwing hints all this while and has even expected to hold a talk show to explain more about the details on the launch day. READ MORE HERE.
5. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro display specs
As per the new information, the upcoming Mi 11 Pro may be supported by QHD+ resolution (3200 x 1440 pixels). Currently, there’s no Xiaomi device that supports this feature,QHD+ resolution (3200 x 1440 pixels). READ MORE HERE.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)