- Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 expected features
- Xiaomi Mi 10i appeared on Geekbench
- Xiaomi foldable smartphone video appears
- Redmi K40 Pro might come with a punch-hole design
1. Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 expected features
As per the latest information, MIUI 12.5 will come with an improved privacy setting, new animations changes, redesign volume menu, and mobile phone butler application, photos to PDF converter, and more. READ MORE HERE.
2. Xiaomi Mi 10i appears on Geekbench
Xiaomi Mi 10i with model number M2007J17I has appeared on the Geekbench benchmarking platform. It will be the rebranded version of the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. READ MORE HERE.
3. Xiaomi foldable smartphone video appears
It seems that Xiaomi is working on the rollable smartphone, as a patent was spotted, and a concept video created based on that patent. This phone looks very sleek and is not a regular rollable device. Most of this smartphone is made up of a display. The display stretches from the front to the back of the phone. READ MORE HERE.
4. Redmi K40 Pro might come with a punch-hole design
Earlier, we’ve reported that Redmi K40 Pro will include Snapdragon 888 Soc and feature 55W fast charging. Now, this device has tipped to feature a punch-hole design instead of a pop-up selfie camera. READ MORE HERE.
Tip Spot (Have any suggestion? send us on contacts below)