TWRP is the most popular custom recovery for Android phones and tablets, it gives you the tools to flash custom ROMs, restore, backup, and more.
TWRP support is now available for more smartphones. Importantly, it is also available for the Exynos Galaxy Note 9. Here is the full list of newly added devices for the TWRP support (via Android Police):
- Realme C1 (RMX1811)
- Realme X2 India (RMX1992)
- Realme XT (RMX1921)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos) (corsicanu)
- Sony Xperia 10 (kirin)
- Sony Xperia 10 Plus (mermaid)
- Xiaomi Mi 8SE (xmsirius)
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G (andromeda)
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (tucana)
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 4/4 Plus (clover)
- Xiaomi Mi Translator (FYJ01QP)
Download the latest TWRP image file (.img) from the above download link and boot TWRP. Go to install and find and select the Images… button. Browse to the image that you downloaded and select it.
You can also get TWRP on any of the newly added devices by downloading the dedicated app from Google Play Store.