Android 14 journey is reaching the stable gates and if you have missed any details on this matter, then here is the Google Android 14 weekly bulletin (September 16, 2023). Get ready, to explore all of the inputs and interesting subjects related to the upcoming major upgrade.
This week was full of amazing features, fixes, as well as improvements for Google apps and Android 14, which you will find in this weekly bulletin (September 16, 2023).
Google & Android 14 Weekly Bulletin
1. A new report on the Android 14 upgrade states that the upgrade will bear a small yet neat output switcher tweak that lets you access the mute shortcut in one tap. Read More
2. On the other hand, the US tech giant has started working on the Android 14 QPR1 Beta which could arrive next week. You can grab more details HERE.
1. This week, the company didn’t focus much on Pixel devices. Though we have some notes regarding the Pixel Watch 2, which promises to be a water-resistant device. Read More
2. Meanwhile, the company has released the September 2023 update for the Pixel Watch users to improve the overall functioning. Know More
3. Google Store is celebrating its 25th birthday sale in the US and bringing some offerings for the Pixel Watch LTE variant in the form of free Fi data for 2 years. Read the full story HERE.
4. However, there is a bad news! Google said no to Pixel Watch screen repair for the moment. To know the reason, click HERE.
5. Google and iFixit partnership is bringing advantages to the Pixel Tablet by availing original parts and repair guides. Read More
That’s not it! There is more to look into this weekly express. Yes, we are talking about the applications that are constantly grabbing new features and functionalities alongside some bugs and issues:
- Google Assistant stuck with an annoying bug!
- Google Camera 9.0 version – big update
- Google Pixel Watch App – New Issue
- Google Files Smart Search Feature
- Google Messages tweaked home screen
- Google Messages will get multi-device capability
- Emoji Kitchen for Google Search
- Google Chrome enables passkeys
- Google Play restricts users to redeem credits
- Google Play Store – New Features
- Google Voice Spam Warnings for texts