Heart Analyzer is an app designed specifically for Apple Watch, uses your heart rate data to produce amazing charts, metrics, and reports. This Heart Analyzer received an update that brings many new features such as integration with Apple Watch Series 6 Blood Oxygen, iOS 14 home screen widgets, and more.
The new version of the app will now support Watch Series 6 Blood Oxygen data. This update also brings new complications for your watch face. The new version of the heart analyzer comes with a new home screen widget for easily monitoring your heart rate without launching the app.
Here’s the full release note of the update:
Today we are delighted to release Heart Analyzer V8.2 including some great new features:
- Blood Oxygen Saturation support
- Electrocardiogram viewing and comparison
- A configurable Dashboard for App Customization users
- Extended Data doubled up to four years of heart rate data
- Brand new complications on Apple Watch
- Heart rate widgets right on your iPhone home screen
There’s sooo much more going on with this update. We continue to maintain support for iOS 13 and WatchOS 6 whilst supporting the latest versions.
To list just a few other new things:
- Blood Oxygen Saturation tracking in the Watch app including on a complication
- Watch Face sharing support
- New support for more workout types
- The Heart Analyzer Guide, now available in the app for those wanting to broaden their app knowledge
- Improvements to Heart Rate Recovery metrics in the Deep Analytics section
- Dashboard interface tweaks for more intuitive navigation
- A new option for complication privacy on the Watch Face
- A bucket full of bug fixes as always
We hope you enjoy this update.
Please do leave us a review if you get chance!
You can download the Heart Analyzer app from App Store on your iPhone and Apple Watch. The app is free to download but you have to pay for in-app purchases to include more features.