Huawei is expanding the reach of its June 2021 security patch as it arrives for more Huawei devices. According to the latest info, Huawei is releasing June 2021 update for Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 with system security improvements.
As per Huawei, the June 2021 security patch fixes different levels of exploits and issues which includes 2 critical and 13 high levels of CVEs for improved security.
Users can identify this latest software with EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.423 with an update size of 102MB. In order to install this update, your device needs to be on the latest EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.411 (C675E8R4P2).
Besides some sort of security improvements, the June 2021 firmware does not bring anything else to be mentioned. Check below what Huawei Y9 Prime June 2021 update brings.
- Security: Integrates the Android security patch released in June 2021.
Things to remember:
- This update is currently rolling out in India and will soon expand
- Take a backup of your important data to prevent any kind of data loss
- Check the available storage and make sure to maintain enough before downloading the update
- Use a stable WiFi connection to download the package
Huawei June 2021 security update so far
Huawei has begun releasing the June 2021 update with Enjoy 10S and Enjoy 10e devices, further the company also added Nova 7i phones in the global region for this upgrade. You can check all the devices for June 2021 update here
How to check for updates?
- You can update your device via Settings
- Then navigate to System & updates >> Software updates >> Check for updates
- Lastly (If the update appears) then click on Download and install
- After installation restarts the device to optimize the applications
Via Support app:
- This is an alternate method to download the update on Huawei devices through the Support app
- For that go to Service tab >> Update >> Download and install >> and then finally Install