Samsung may release the One UI 4.1 software update to older Galaxy flagships starting today. Meanwhile, a Korean community moderator revealed the Galaxy S22 series camera feature that is coming to more Galaxies with One UI 4.1.
Samsung is planning to deliver several Camera features directly from the Galaxy S22 flagship series. The upcoming features are night portrait, pet recognition, lighting position editing, telephoto portrait mode, Director’s View, and an improved yet clean Camera UI.
Besides, the company also disclosed the eligible Galaxy devices for specific camera features in which the Galaxy S21 series is common. You can check the name of Camera features along with the devices that will be getting them with One UI 4.1
- Night Portrait: Galaxy S21, S20, Note 20, Z Fold 2, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 5G, and Z Flip 3.
- Pet recognition: Galaxy S21, S21 FE, S20 FE, Note 20, Z Fold 2, Z Fold 3, Z Flip 5G, and Z Flip 3.
- Lighting position editing: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, Galaxy Z Flip 3.
- Telephoto portrait video: Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 FE, Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Enhanced Director’s View: Galaxy S21, Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3.
- Integrated Snapchat: Galaxy S21.
Samsung also re-confirmed the arrival of the Expert RAW support for more Galaxy devices in near future. It’s worth mentioning that the One UI 4.1 is a new One UI iteration based on the Android 12 operating system.